Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Huge Announcement! (Romance Is For Other People Tidbit #1 and #2)

It is my pleasure to announce that I am going to release my first novel in 2014!  Here is the title:

Romance is for Other People

That’s it for right now.  Ruminate on the title and its meaning.  What story might it tell?  What significance the title on the plot?

So this is the plan: every week, I am going to give you ONE new tidbit about the book.  Right now you know TWO: (1) I am releasing a novel in 2014, (2) the title is Romance is for Other People. One little piece of information about the characters, plot, setting, genre (though with a title like that, you might be able to guess it…), format of book, etc, will be revealed every week in the countdown to the book release.  Whenever it’s finally ready, I will also reveal the book cover and specific release date.    

Also, I will be posting once a week a blog (usually on Fridays) about stories and the making of stories on various topics, including TV, movies, books, and other media.

Tune in next week for the next tidbit about Romance is for Other People!

No comments:

Post a Comment