Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone! I am starting a new blog this year.  My topics will be on anything related to stories and the making of stories, whether it be from TV, books, movies, comics, web series, audio dramas, or songs.  I wanted to leave it as broad as possible so that I have as many options as I want about what to write.  There will be occasional reviews in here, but there will also be ruminations stories in a larger context (like, say, our need for there to be a satisfying ending in whatever story we experience), as well as posts on movie and TV production and similar topics.  

The other things that this blog will be used for are big announcement(s) about what I'm doing.  What big announcement, you might ask?  I’m not going to tell you what it is yet, but stay tuned!  It will be revealed soon.

So welcome again to my blog, and I hope you will go on this journey with me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment