Friday, January 9, 2015

Still Working on the Book! The blogs are back!

First update: I'm still working on Romance is for Other People, but I have not finished revising the book.  However, in anticipation of (hopefully) finishing the revision soon, I will be repeating all the previous tidbits about the story, starting Monday, January .  And when that ends, a new tidbit the following Wednesday will premiere for the first time.  The tidbits will also be updated for the latest revision.  Hopefully in the near future I can finalize the new release date, and that will be it for Romance is for Other People!

Second update: The Friday blogs are finally back.  I felt unmotivated for a while following my post about having to delay my book.  But having finished a big chunk of the revision, I'm now back on track.  To start off, there will be a four week series for January, each one starting with "Help, I'm Trapped..." with one starting today. I hope you enjoy them!

Well, that's it for now.  It would mean a lot if you could check out my facebook and twitter as well, and maybe leave a comment somewhere!   Thank you!  Lee  

No comments:

Post a Comment