Hello Everyone! Here are the revised Romance is for Other People Tidbits!
Amanda Character Profile:
Amanda is 16 years old. She tries to maintain a B- average. She has no siblings. She lives with her mother and has no contact with her father. She is as clever and sarcastic as she is angry and bitter. She has played basketball since she was very young. She only has one friend, her best friend Katie, also on the basketball team. She sometimes gets in fights with Katie, because of what Amanda perceives is Katie being a “mom” (that is, telling her how she’s messing up). Her middle school basketball team won one game in the playoffs for the first time in the school’s history. However, currently she has been skipping practice after getting into fights with the coach. She considers all guys to be jerks, even the boy she’s currently flirting with, Jeremy. She knows he flirts with other girls but she can’t stay away. A typical day would be running into Jeremy and flirting with him, arguing with the teacher about homework assignments, having lunch with Katie, running into Jeremy and flirting/fighting with him again, and finding an excuse to skip practice.
1. I am releasing a novel in 2015!
2. The title is Romance is for Other People
3. There are four main characters
4. The first main character is Chris, male, 14 years old.
5. The second main character is Lydia, female, 14 years old.
6. The third main character is Jeremy, male, 16 years old.
7. The fourth main character is Amanda, female, 16 years old.
8. The format is first person, alternating between Chris and Lydia.
9. The title is a quote from the novel.
10. All the chapter titles are quotes.
11. Romance is for Other People Summary (View Here)
12. Genre: Contemporary Young Adult Drama-Comedy
13. Chapter 1 will be from Chris' viewpoint. Chapter 2 will be from Lydia's viewpoint.
14. Chris and Lydia will be auditioning for a play in Chapter 1.
15. Chris' family has a BBQ with Lydia's family in Chapter 2.
16. There will be a dance in Chapter 3.
17. Chris' parents and Lydia's parents are close friends with each other.
18. Chris and Lydia did not dance together before the story starts.
19. Chris and Lydia live next door to each other.
20. Chris character profile: (View Here)
21. Lydia character profile: (View Here)
22. Jeremy character profile (View Here)
Come back tomorrow for the next tidbit!