31. Chris and Lydia live about a mile away from their school.
1. I am releasing a novel in 2015!
2. The title is Romance is for Other People
3. There are four main characters
4. The first main character is Chris, male, 14 years old.
5. The second main character is Lydia, female, 14 years old.
6. The third main character is Jeremy, male, 16 years old.
7. The fourth main character is Amanda, female, 16 years old.
8. The format is first person, alternating between Chris and Lydia.
9. The title is a quote from the novel.
10. All the chapter titles are quotes.
11. Romance is for Other People Summary (View Here)
12. Genre: Contemporary Young Adult Drama-Comedy
13. Chapter 1 will be from Chris' viewpoint. Chapter 2 will be from Lydia's viewpoint.
14. Chris and Lydia will be auditioning for a play in Chapter 1.
15. Chris' family has a BBQ with Lydia's family in Chapter 2.
16. There will be a dance in Chapter 3.
17. Chris' parents and Lydia's parents are close friends with each other.
18. Chris and Lydia did not dance together before the story starts.
19. Chris and Lydia live next door to each other.
20. Chris character profile: (View Here)
21. Lydia character profile: (View Here)
22. Jeremy character profile (View Here)
23. Amanda character profile (View Here)
24. Both Jeremy and Amanda play on basketball teams.
25. Amanda has a best friend named Katie.
26. Chris's mom has a tense relationship with her sister, Jeremy's mom.
27. There is a fictional movie called Beautiful Disaster.
28. There is a fictional band called Psycho Boyfriend.
29. The main characters attend William Henry Harrison High School.
30. Chris and Lydia live on Hathaway Street.