Hello Everyone! Here are the revised Romance is for Other People Tidbits!
Here is the twentieth tidbit:
20. Chris Character Profile:
Chris Howard is 14 years old. He maintains a B+ average. He has no siblings. He is quiet and reserved. He is loyal to his best friend Lydia. He has a good relationship with his parents. He would, however, avoid his cousin Jeremy at all costs; and struggles to stand up to him. He played basketball until age 11. He turned his attention to plays and acted in Music Man, Robin Hood and Romeo and Juliet with Lydia after age 11. He does not have any close friends outside of Lydia but doesn’t care. He likes things the way they are and does not want to upset the status quo. He is compassionate towards others, though sometimes doesn’t know how to respond. He is not a fan of romantic movies but will watch them because he knows it’s what Lydia likes. He is partly or acutely uncomfortable with physical affection. Negative generalizations about guys annoy him. And finally, he is afraid that his best friend Lydia wants more than just a friendship. A typical day for Chris would be going to school, eating lunch with Lydia, going home and doing homework in his kitchen, also with Lydia.
1. I am releasing a novel in 2015!
2. The title is Romance is for Other People
3. There are four main characters
4. The first main character is Chris, male, 14 years old.
5. The second main character is Lydia, female, 14 years old.
6. The third main character is Jeremy, male, 16 years old.
7. The fourth main character is Amanda, female, 16 years old.
8. The format is first person, alternating between Chris and Lydia.
9. The title is a quote from the novel.
10. All the chapter titles are quotes.
11. Romance is for Other People Summary (View Here)
12. Genre: Contemporary Young Adult Drama-Comedy
13. Chapter 1 will be from Chris' viewpoint. Chapter 2 will be from Lydia's viewpoint.
14. Chris and Lydia will be auditioning for a play in Chapter 1.
15. Chris' family has a BBQ with Lydia's family in Chapter 2.
16. There will be a dance in Chapter 3.
17. Chris' parents and Lydia's parents are close friends with each other.
18. Chris and Lydia did not dance together before the story starts.
19. Chris and Lydia live next door to each other.
Come back tomorrow for the next tidbit!