Hello Everyone! I am so sorry, but I have been very busy this week. There will be a tidbit today, but no more for the rest of the week. I will try to return to the normal schedule on Monday next week. Here are the revised Romance is for Other People Tidbits!
Here is the twenty-first tidbit:
21. Lydia Jamison Character Profile:
Lydia Jamison is 14 years old. She maintains an A- average. She has a little brother named Mark, with whom she has an “okay” relationship. She is loyal to her best friend Chris. She is more willing to speak up than Chris, though she shares some of the same quiet and reserved traits. She has a good relationship with her parents, but she is closer to her father. She has acted in plays since she was a little girl, and three of the plays in middle school with Chris. She used to be as close to some girls she knew when she did plays, but now she is only close friends with Chris. Like Chris, she can be compassionate towards others. Likes romantic movies but internalizes the relationships she sees. She is more comfortable with physical affection. A huge secret she has never told Chris: she has been in love with him since she was very little. She has however become somewhat jaded because Chris has never returned her affections or shown any hint he was in love her… A typical day for her would be getting up, going to school with Chris, and then going home to do homework with him, which she preferred to do at Chris’ house.
1. I am releasing a novel in 2015!
2. The title is Romance is for Other People
3. There are four main characters
4. The first main character is Chris, male, 14 years old.
5. The second main character is Lydia, female, 14 years old.
6. The third main character is Jeremy, male, 16 years old.
7. The fourth main character is Amanda, female, 16 years old.
8. The format is first person, alternating between Chris and Lydia.
9. The title is a quote from the novel.
10. All the chapter titles are quotes.
11. Romance is for Other People Summary (View Here)
12. Genre: Contemporary Young Adult Drama-Comedy
13. Chapter 1 will be from Chris' viewpoint. Chapter 2 will be from Lydia's viewpoint.
14. Chris and Lydia will be auditioning for a play in Chapter 1.
15. Chris' family has a BBQ with Lydia's family in Chapter 2.
16. There will be a dance in Chapter 3.
17. Chris' parents and Lydia's parents are close friends with each other.
18. Chris and Lydia did not dance together before the story starts.
19. Chris and Lydia live next door to each other.
20. Chris character profile: (View Here)
Come back Tuesday for the next tidbit! See you when I get back from vacation!